Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome to the Mind of Lady Em

Vincent van Gogh said:

"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."

For the life of me I can't write. I'm an awful speller and can't ever remember whether it's 'i' before 'e' or 'e' before 'i'. In fact at any particular time I have so many thoughts circumnavigating my head I may simultaneously combust! I've sat in front of the computer monitor for 10 minutes contemplating my first blog entry and low and behold even minutes after beginning I am already feeling less overwhelmed about the weeks to come.

As part of an assignment for university I am required to maintain blog with regular entries showcasing my opinions about unit topics. A challenge more suited to journalism students than me who couldn't possibly submit an assignment without spell-check! However I will endeavour to surpass expectation and provide an insightful collection of memoirs for Virtual Cultures.

That's enough fluff for today.

Until next post,

Peace out Precious!

No comments: